Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Delicate and Exotic Flavors of Japan and the Middle East
You can also choose from a 10-12 course "Flavors of Asia" experience featuring dishes from different Asian countries/regions such as Sichuan hand-pulled noodles, coriander and garlic tamarind glazed grilled squab with coconut rice, and a turmeric curry, and many other explosive flavors.
- Choose from three different menus: a Japanese Omakase Sushi menu, Middle Eastern Experience menu, or Flavors of Asia menu
- All menus are created with fresh foods with fish coming from the famous Tsukiji Fish Market for your sushi experience
- All ingredients and kitchen supplies are provided by Chef
- All drinks are to be provided by the Host
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works