Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Elegant Dining Inspired by Boston's Iconic Locke-Ober Cafe at a Location of Your Choice.
Wine Director, Barbara Holt will be available to discuss your independent pairing and purchasing of wines at no charge before your event. Barbara has 17 years of experience as a Director of Fine Wine Sales and is now at Yankee Sprits.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- A sumptuous five, or eight course dinner inspired by Boston's iconic Locke-Ober Cafe featuring prized ingredients of Black and White Truffles, Osetra Caviar, Wegyu Beef and Australian Blue Prawns
- A perfect home or corporate dining event that can be enjoyed in jeans
- A gratuity for your serving staff and wine curator/server is not included in the price .
- Event Host or Hostess is responsible for supplying and purchasing all alcoholic beverages independently — Third Rail Table does not purchase or provide these items , this is a BYOB event
- Price per person charge includes extensive provisioning, setup, and cleanup of host location
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gratuity for your serving staff is not included in the event pricing
- Wine, spirits or beer are provided by, and to be purchased by host and are not provided by Third Rail Table, or BYOB
- Wine Director, Barbara Holt will advise and discuss any questions you may have, and there is no cost associated with her discussions and there are no additional fees included in her consultations as an advisor
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.