Join Kitchen Collective for an interactive cooking adventure through Japan. It's time to get in the kitchen and whip up an incredible meal that'll transport your tastebuds.
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
A Taste of Japan: an Interactive Dining Experience
This one-of-a-kind gastronomic haven is opening its doors and inviting you in for a mouthwatering experience — providing you with a state of the art kitchen, every cooking tool you could ever think of and coaching from a professional chef. Once you’re done experimenting in the kitchen, grab a glass of wine, pull up a seat and get ready to enjoy your creations. It is strongly recommended that you finish with a nightcap by the fire pit.
- First course - sashimi: assortment of fresh caught seasonal fish
- Second course - ramen: pork belly, soft boiled egg, mushrooms
- Third course - seasonal flavored mochi
- Create a Japanese meal with guidance from a professional chef
- Located at a private social cooking club in Napa, California
- BYOW — bring your own wine — corkage fee waived
- Tax & service charge included
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes taxes and service charge
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.