Drawing on years of experience fueling Google’s workforce, Chef Charlie Ayers will show you cooking techniques for healthy, flavorful meals in this hands-on class.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Cook with Google’s Former Executive Chef in a Private Class on Healthy and Delicious Recipes
What do the world’s best and brightest eat to keep their minds fueled? Just ask Charlie Ayers, Google’s first executive chef. Learn Chef Ayers’ secrets for quick and delicious meals in this exclusive, hands-on cooking class.
Chef Ayers will keep both newbie cooks and seasoned home chefs engaged during this four-hour interactive cooking class. Concentrating on in-season, local, and sustainable ingredients, he will introduce innovative techniques and easy-to-follow recipes that result in flavor-packed meals. Call it food for the brain. Each participant will also receive a signed copy of his cookbook Food 2.0: Secrets from the Chef Who Fed Google for additional recipes. This healthy eating experience benefits the organization Tipping Point.
- Cooking class focused on healthy, sustainable ingredients
- Class taught by Chef Charlie Ayers
- Includes a signed copy of Chef Ayers’ cookbook Food 2.0: Secrets from the Chef Who Fed Google
- Includes seasonal multi-course plated meal
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works