Head to China Live for a multi-sensory experience as you learn the art of making dim sum dumplings during an intimate, chef-led class, with dinner and a champagne toast included.
Benefiting Chinatown Community Development Center
Dim Sum Dumpling Making Class in Chinatown
Come pinch, roll and stuff with the pros during a dumpling making class held in the bustling first-floor food hall and market at China Live, the sprawling Chinese food emporium created by lauded San Francisco chef George Chen. In this intimate class led by a professional Dim Sum chef, you’ll perfect centuries-old techniques and experiment with savory flavor combinations to create tender, plump and simply irresistible dim sum dumplings. A celebratory champagne toast and dinner, featuring your dim sum creations, will follow the class. Perfect for foodies who want to explore a cuisine that has had a profound impact on the San Francisco culinary scene, this exclusive IfOnly experience benefits the Chinatown Community Development Center. Made up of neighborhood advocates, organizers and planners, the CCDC aims to improve the quality of life of San Francisco residents.
- Dim sum dumpling making class, followed by dinner and a champagne toast, at the first-floor food hall and market of China Live
- Experience is for 8-12 guests
- Experience is approximately two hours
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works