Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Cuisines of the Southern Mediterranean Coast Cooking Class
Egyptian toasted spice dip with cumin, coriander seeds, ground hazelnuts, and cashews
Garlicky Tunisian chickpea soup with lemon, cumin, and harissa
Libyan spicy rice with tomatoes, celery, dill, and chili pepper
Moroccan stuffed artichoke hearts with ground beef, and saffron-lemon sauce
Algerian aromatic fruit medley with melon, apricots, peaches, Meyer lemon, muddled mint, and orange blossom water
- Kosher meat available upon request for a $5 per person additional charge
- Does NOT include alcohol or other beverages
- Does NOT include kitchen equipment or utensils
- Manhattan only please
- Includes shopping, delivery of ingredients, and recipe packets
- Family-style meal
- Signed copy of cookbook: "Too Good To Passover: Sephardic & Judeo-Arabic Menus and Memories from Africa, Asia and Europe" available upon request for additional $20/each
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.