Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Elegant Multi-Course Italian Dining and Tasting Experience Featuring Emilia-Romagna
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- An elegant dinner featuring the ingredients of black truffles, proscuitto hams from several areas, and an incredible version of Pasticcio di Maccheroni — a layered and stuffed pie filled with Bolognese sauce and cheeses
- A delicious sampler tasting of four Proscuitto di Parma hams paired with aged Modena balsamics or selected fused olive oils.
- An elegant dessert option includes a rich Torta Barozzi, or " black cake" from Modena that is a secret, patented cake made from almonds, coffee, cocoa and peanuts
- This is a BYOB event, and the host or hostess is responsible for supplying and purchasing all alcoholic beverages independently and Third Rail Table does not purchase, or provide these items
- A gratuity for your serving staff and wine curator/server is not included in the price
- Price per person charge includes extensive provisioning, setup and cleanup of host location
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gratuity for your serving staff is not included in the event pricing
- All wines and spirits are provided by, and to be purchased by the host, and are not provided by Third Rail Table; this is a BYOB event
- Wine Director, Barbara Holt will advise and discuss any questions you may have, there is no cost associated with her discussions and there are no additional fees included in her consultations as an advisor
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.