The Next Iron Chef alum Chris Cosentino shows you how to properly butcher, prepare, and enjoy lamb during this hands-on class — you’ll leave with a signed copy of his book, too.
Benefiting Chefs Cycle Share Our Strength
Celebrity Chef-Led Lamb Butchery Demo, Cooking Class, and Four-Course Meal
Known for his meat and offal-centric dishes at restaurants like Incanto and Cockscomb, celebrity chef Chris Cosentino knows his way around a knife in the kitchen. Join him for a masterclass on lamb butchery and preparation, followed by either a four-course lunch or dinner. During this private experience, you’ll learn the proper way to butcher a lamb as well as how to cook the different cuts of meat for a exquisite meal — rancher Don Watson may even make an appearance. After your lesson, sit down to enjoy a hearty multi-course meal with the boisterous chef, whose bold personality and passionate cooking made him a favorite on shows like The Next Iron Chef and Top Chef Masters.
You’ll leave your lesson with a signed copy of Chef Chris’s book, Offal Good: Cooking from the Heart, with Guts. Perfect for cooking enthusiasts looking to master a technical challenge like butchery with guidance from a top chef, this experience benefits Chefs Cycle.
- Lamb butchery demo, cooking class, and four-course meal led by chef Chris Cosentino
- Experience is for 10-20 guests; each guest leaves with a signed copy of Chef Chris’s book, Offal Good: Cooking from the Heart, with Guts
- Experience must be scheduled at 11:00 a.m. for lunch or 4:00 p.m. for dinner, on Saturday or Sunday only
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.