Cooking 101 Basics Lesson for Two in Your Kitchen
In this class, you will learn the two most important techniques in the kitchen: knife skills and how to season your dishes like a professional chef. You will get to chop, cut and dice a variety of vegetables and then prepare a quinoa pilaf and have a taste testing for seasoning, while Gilda teaches you the power of salt and other magical ingredients that will make all your dishes taste incredible.
This experience is designed with the beginner in mind and will demystify cooking and help you learn everything from essential cooking equipment to how to create a well-stocked pantry. Take this class and take the next step in upping your cooking game!
- Private, hands on basics cooking class in your kitchen for two to ten guests
- Learn to chop, slice, and dice with professional chef
- Learn the power of seasoning and spices for creating delicious dishes
- Includes culinary cheat sheet, a handy guide for beginners
- Chef will bring professional grade knives, guests must provide a cutting board and saute pan
- Guest will purchase the food, the chef will provide list of ingredients for guest to supply for the experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works