Cheese Tasting and Pairing Led by a Cheese Master at a Brooklyn Pub
With five cheeses, flights of local beer and wine, and seasonal pairings, this experience led by Chef Jessica Sennett is a celebration of artisan food purveyors and their delicious craft.... more less
Delight in the taste of American artisan cheeses during a tasting at Brooklyn’s 61 Local led by Jessica Sennett. Your selection of five finely crafted cheeses will be paired with local microbrews and wines that complement each cheese’s distinct flavor. Between bites, savor warm bread straight from the wood-fired oven. Come thirsty and hungry. There will also be an elegant spread of seasonal bites prepared in-house by your host, chef and master cheese expert, Jessica Sennett.
You’ll be in excellent hands with Jessica who learned from the best in the business, having worked at Cowgirl Creamery in California and Formaggio Kitchen in Massachusetts. During the tasting, Jessica will guide you through each cheese with insight into the cheese-making process and descriptions of flavor profiles. Perfect for birthdays, celebratory gatherings or simply an evening with your favorite curious gourmets, this immersive culinary experience benefits an important charity.
- Cheese tasting at 61 Local led by cheese expert Jessica Sennett Tasting includes the following:
- 5 cheeses
- 3 seasonal pairings
- 1 flight of wine
- 1 flight of beer
- Scheduling flexibility for any day of the week, given two weeks notice
- Experience is for guests ages 21 and up
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works