Learn the ins and outs of making pasta, and enjoy a three-course lunch, during this hands-on class taught at Maybeck’s.
Benefiting Tipping Point Emergency Relief Fund
Fresh Pasta-Making Class and Lunch
Indulge in a handmade pasta lunch — made by yourself — during this lunchtime pasta-making class at Marina restaurant Maybeck’s. In the hands-on group class, you’ll learn the difference between laminated and extruded pasta dough and practice making both types using only the best ingredients. Afterwards, sit down to enjoy your paired pasta lunch complete with a simple salad, a pasta course featuring your culinary creations, and dessert.
You’ll have plenty of individual attention with Chef Owners Erik Lowe and Aaron Toensing, Chef Michael Pihl, and Pastry Chef Jennette Taylor leading the class. Leave with a batch of fresh, handmade pasta to enjoy in your own home. Perfect for pasta lovers of all skill levels, this exclusive IfOnly experience benefits Tipping Point’s Fire Relief Fund. Tipping Point's relief fund will support low-income communities affected by the devastating fires in the North Bay.
- Pasta-making class and lunch with salad, pasta course, and dessert at Maybeck’s; take home fresh pasta
- Experience is for 10-20 guests
- Must be scheduled as a mid-day lunch event
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works