Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
They are perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as a snack. Sweet Empanadas are an amazing dessert. With their versatility, no wonder they are such a favorite around the world.
Perfect for cooks of all skill levels and the tastiest few hours you will ever spend with friends.
Start with two simple doughs, one for fried empanadas and the other for baked empanadas. Then move on to the fillings for chicken empanadas, pulled pork empanadas, and a Filipino empanada. Finish the class with a dessert empanada. All Maricel's Kitchen experiences finish with enjoying a meal of the what you created.
This is one of Maricel's most popular classes and everyone leaves with a smile.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 55 miles from 08831): US$2,500
- Learn to make different varieties of empanadas
- Perfect night out with friends
- Hands-on experience
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- You should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. No open-toed shoes are allowed. Clothing should not be loose. Jewelry should not be worn. Hair clips or bands for long hair should be worn
- Maricel arrives about 45 minutes prior to the start of the experience to set the kitchen up and to be ready for your attendance
- You are responsible for telling Maricel’s Kitchen if you have any medical and/or food allergies. Due to the nature of the classes Maricel can not accommodate allergies in her kitchen
- Participants are asked to arrive a few minutes early to get settled in prior to the class
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.