Benefiting Tipping Point
Walking Wellness Tour of Berkeley
The third stop will be at Alegio's Artisanal Chocolate Shop, where the group will enjoy samples and learn the health benefits of chocolate. After that the group will take a walk down Shattuck to Lhasa Karnac Herb Company, where you will explore the magic of Western, Chinese, and Ayurvedic medicinal herbs and culinary spices. Our tour will end lounging in the shade with popular local Acupuncturist Mamie Chow L. Ac, learning about everyday food as medicine in the Chinese tradition.
- Explore North Berkeley's health conscious scene
- Stop at Mission Heirloom, a 100% paleo and gluten-free restaurant and market
- Visit The Juice Collective
- Enjoy a treat at Alegio's Artisanal Chocolate Shop
- Explore medicinal herbs at Shattuck to Lhasa Karnac Herb Company
- Learn from popular local acupuncturist Mamie Chow L. Ac
- Snacks at all food stops
- Includes a complimentary bag of herbal tea
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.