This Mission District progressive dining experience showcases the innovation and trendy restaurants, as well as the Mexican cuisine this neighborhood is known for. This is some of the best food in San Francisco.
Benefiting Be The Match
Mission District Four-Course Progressive Dining Experience
An expert tour guide will lead you on a four-course progressive meal through San Francisco’s Mission District, a neighborhood rooted in Latin tradition and now home to some of the city’s most acclaimed restaurants. You’ll learn about the neighborhood’s culinary history and the area’s Latin heritage. Go into the kitchen and speak to renowned chefs and restaurateurs about the culinary movement sweeping across the city. Enjoy award-winning dishes like artisan cured ham and oysters, seasonal sweet potato quesadillas and salted caramel ice cream. You’ll leave not only satisfied by layered flavorful dishes, but also the richness of the Mission District’s varied and storied culture.
- A private walking tour with four stops in San Francisco’s Mission District
- Learn about the neighborhood’s culinary history
- Go behind the scenes and speak to renowned chefs and restaurateurs
- Enjoy award-winning dishes
- This tour covers a flat mile and a half route
- This experience is available Monday - Friday at 11am and 3pm and will be scheduled at a mututally agreed upon date and time
- Price includes food, drink and gratuity
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Tour may include other purchasers outside of your group
How It Works