Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Chocolate Lover's Dream: "Be a Chocolatier for the Day" at Chef Melissa Coppel's Las Vegas Atelier
In the hands-on segment, creating your own chocolate in the kitchen, Chef Melissa's signature bonbons will be the product of choice. Prepare to undergo the entire process of making them, including decorating, spraying, shelling, filling, and closing your very own bonbons.
Your special outing would not be complete with out getting to taste some of Melissa's specialty creations, including a variety of bonbons and chocolate bars. If you've ever wondered or dreamed of what it's like to be an internationally recognized chocolatier and run a full chocolate production, this is a special chance to get an inside look
- Full walkthrough and tour including kitchen and production areas
- Join Melissa in making her signature bonbons in a hands-on instruction of the full process
- Guided tasting of variety of chocolate products including bonbons and bars
- Hear directly from Melissa about her tips, secrets, and tricks of the trade
- Conversation with Melissa about her background including stints at premier Las Vegas restaurants and hotels
- Lunch will be provided
- Take home your creations to enjoy and share
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.