Benefiting Tipping Point
Get into Tea: Artisan Tea Tasting and Brewing Session with American Gongfu
Develop your tea palate and knowledge, while sampling premium whole leaf teas from some of the most pristine growing regions in Asia. Learn how to distinguish teas, determine their brewing parameters and how to select and pair fine teas.
The emphasis of this tasting/teaching session can be modified to suit client interests: The Basis of tea; Green Teas of East Asia; brewing techniques Experience, and more.
- Develop your tea palate through both tasting and palate-awareness exercises
- Learn the difference between green, black and oolong and puer tea
- Understand how to brew any tea with skill
- Know the difference between gongfu and western-style brewing
- Enjoy simple tea snack pairings
- Sample several exquisite teas from Taiwan and China
- Leave with the skills and knowledge to get into tea
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works