Coffee Tasting at Home
Surprise your friends with a unique activity and discover different aromas, flavors and sensations together.... more less
Coffee is one of the most consumed beverages in the world, however, there are few people who stop to enjoy it and give it the importance that a drink as complex and delicious as this deserves.
In this experience you will not only know the diversity of the coffee world, you will also learn different artisanal preparation techniques. You will taste Mexican coffee that was obtained from three different brewing methods: one in coffee maker and two in manual methods. You will accompany the coffee with a fine bakery.
- The experience lasts from 60 to 90 minutes
- Days available to book: Monday to Saturday (open hours subject to availability).
- The experience is for groups of four to twelve people.
- Reservations are required four days in advance.
- Includes: Home tasting with Sommelier Ricardo Briones, tasting of three Mexican coffees, three pieces from bakery to pairing, possibility of preparing your own coffee, water to clean the palate, brochure with information about coffee and tasting tools.
- The activity can be carried out in the client's house within Mexico City and the Metropolitan Area.
- Experience provided in Spanish (LAC)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- After you make your payment and send the receipt, let us know in the same email that you want to give it to someone as a gift
- Specifies the mail to your recipient and add a special message
- We will send you a personalized email to the recipient of your gift, telling her about this experience and thus you can schedule when listo.
It's wonderful to share experiences extraordinarias. give an experience IfOnly is fácil. tell you how:
How It Works