Farmer's Market Tour and Seasonal Cooking
A private tour of a local San Francisco Farmer's Market followed by a fresh seasonal three course meal in your own kitchen.... more less
In the Farmer's Market, every week is a new adventure. You will start with a visit to the local Farmer's Market where you'll taste and select fresh produce from the local farmers to use in the meal.
Every season brings different flavors to your basket. You'll take your findings back to the kitchen where Mashav will cook a full three-course meal that best complements the season's ingredients for a truly seasonal, local and sustainable experience of what nature has to offer.
- A trip to a Farmer's Market followed by a three course meal at your location
- First part of the experience is a one-hour tour and shopping for seasonal produce at the market
- Second part of the experience is approximately three hours of in-home private cooking and a three-course meal served family style
- Meal includes shopping for ingredients, setup, cleanup, and gratuity
- Please provide address where the meal will be prepared and Mashav will work with you to select the nearest Farmer's Market
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Available in accordance with the Farmer's Markets times and locations
- Rentals, alcohol, and other beverages are not included
- Transportation to and from the Farmer's Market is not included
How It Works