Like A Local
Benefiting The James Beard Foundation
Brooklyn Breweries, Distilleries and Wineries
A century ago, New York could claim that much of its beer and liquor was made locally, but then came Prohibition and most went out of business. But now the industry is alive and well in Brooklyn.
Try unique brews at the source. Learn about "farm to flask", the world of craft distilling. See how a warehouse is making award-winning wines.
This tour is also a great way to explore different neighborhoods in Brooklyn. Your tour guide can include as much or as little historic storytelling as you prefer. There is also the option to see some excellent street art, spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline and more.
- The entire experience is led by a local, licensed and experienced tour guide
- One or two food stops can be included depending on timing and your preference
- You will learn about the neighborhoods and as much or as little history as desired
- Subway or vehicle transportation is included in the price
- Visit three producers with tastings at each — it can be all breweries or add in a winery and/or distillery
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price does not include gratuity for the tour guide
- Price does not include food cost
- Price includes tastings at each stop
- Stops are based on availability — day of the week, timing, etc
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.