Benefiting Just Like My Child Girl Power Project
Garden Party and Multi-Course Dinner Prepared by a ‘Good Day LA’ Chef
Upon arrival, guests will be greeted with a welcome beverage. Depending on market availability, the menu might include mushroom and Tuscan crostini, herb-crusted rack of lamb with fennel and pomegranate salad, pasta “cake” with burrata and heirloom tomato sauce, and a panna cotta topped with blueberries for dessert. Perfect for an indulgent night filled with laughter, memories, and intimate conversation, this experience benefits The Edible Schoolyard Project.
- Plated multi-course dinner party prepared by Chef Elana Horwich at a private Beverly Hills home
- Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if given advanced notice
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price does not include the cost of alcohol; Elana can provide suggested pairings for you to purchase and bring with you to the experience
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.