Benefiting Just Like My Child Girl Power Project
Garden Party and Multi-Course Dinner Prepared by a ‘Good Day LA’ Chef
Upon arrival, guests will be greeted with a welcome beverage. Depending on market availability, the menu might include mushroom and Tuscan crostini, herb-crusted rack of lamb with fennel and pomegranate salad, pasta “cake” with burrata and heirloom tomato sauce, and a panna cotta topped with blueberries for dessert. Perfect for an indulgent night filled with laughter, memories, and intimate conversation, this experience benefits The Edible Schoolyard Project.
- Plated multi-course dinner party prepared by Chef Elana Horwich at a private Beverly Hills home
- Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if given advanced notice
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price does not include the cost of alcohol; Elana can provide suggested pairings for you to purchase and bring with you to the experience
How It Works