Couples Cooking Lesson in a Private Beverly Hills Home
Elana has arranged the lesson at a Beverly Hills residence with a state-of-the-art kitchen, where guests are greeted with a welcome beverage and a cheese plate. You’ll be at ease the moment you step into the kitchen and will then learn how to shave, slice, and grill fresh peak-season (when available) ingredients to perfection. After the class, you’ll enjoy your meal alfresco in a lush garden.
Both a date night and a social gathering, you’ll have a chance to meet new friends and savor the results of your efforts together. The possible courses you’ll be sharing, depending on market availability, include burrata and roasted tomato crostini, grilled branzino with lemons and olives, brown rice pasta with heirloom tomato and basil sauce, and flourless chocolate cake à la mode. The ultimate night for epicureans, this experience benefits The Edible Schoolyard Project.
- Private group couples cooking class led by Elana Horwich at a private Beverly Hills home
- Includes all seasonal ingredients (when available), aprons, and printed recipes
- Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if given advanced notice
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price does not include the cost of alcohol; Elana can provide suggested pairings for you to purchase and bring with you to the experience
How It Works