Make it casual by having dinner with friends at home or while on vacation with a chef prepared meal
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Dinner With Friends
Take the stress out of entertaining and enjoy your own party. Small intimate dinner parties are Kathy's specialty so that you can relax and not worry about the details. Kathy offers a boutique style catering service that designs your party with you. A detailed list of what you'll need on hand to serve your guests is provided for you. Choose from a seasonal selection of menu options that include cocktail appetizers, family style salads, sides and entreé, followed by dessert. An example of what might be served is: an appetizer of mini ahi tuna tartar tacos filled with Asian-Latin influences; a whole roasted tenderloin, herb-crusted and sliced with a port reduction as an entreé; and jewel lettuce wedges and cucumbers offered with blue cheese dressing along with seasonal roasted vegetables as a side. All followed by profiteroles stuffed with ice cream and warm bittersweet chocolate for dessert. Relax and enjoy this wonderful in-home dining experience.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 97.69 miles from 11217): US$2,200
- You will be provided a detailed list of what you'll need on hand to serve your guests
- Choose from a seasonal selection of menu options that include cocktail appetizers, family style salads, sides and entreé followed by dessert
- Whole roasted tenderloin, herb crusted and sliced with a port reduction
- Appetizers selection sampling to name a few: Mini ahi tuna tartar tacos filled with asian-latin influences, pork belly tostadas topped with pickled radish, eggplant capanota crustini, chard and gruyère galette, creamy crab and artichoke dip
- Menu selections samplings to get started:
- Bountiful selection of heirloom tomatoes, jewel lettuce wedges and cucumbers offered with blue cheese dressing and slow roasted garlic-Italian
- Farro and Arugula Salad tossed with pistachios, pecorino, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and a preserved lemon dressing
- Fall roasted root vegetables: Celery root potato puré, simple herb roasted fingerlings
- A family style dessert : apple crisp, pear and ginger crisp, or profiteroles stuffed with ice cream and warm bittersweet chocolate
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Equipment rental not included in price of experience, but recommendations can be made upon request
- For parties above 10 guests, additional staff are needed to make your party a bigger success. Recommendations for professional staff can be made upon request.
- For a truly carefree party, recommendations for additional help for clearing dishes, tidying up during your dinner and leaving the kitchen worry to others can be arranged upon request
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.