Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Tea and Cheese Soiree
This tasting is designed for all levels of tea knowledge. All you need is a curious palate and willingness to explore new flavor combinations. Think of it as a cocktail hour for the senses — a chance to get inspired and jazz up your next party, work gathering or quiet evening at home. The tasting will include tips on brewing different kinds of tea and the use of various teaware. There will also be lots of time for questions to help suit each guest's tastes and interests. Each session will be adapted to the season and occasion. Ideal for birthday gifts and everyday celebrations among friends, family, colleagues, and food lovers of all sorts.
- Tasting will be adapted to season and occasion
- Ideal for birthdays, holidays, and everyday celebrations with friends, family, colleagues, and food lovers of all sorts
- Taste an array of rare teas and artisanal cheeses in the comfort of your own home
- Explore the similarities between tea and wine
- Learn tips for jazzing up your next cocktail party, work gathering or dinner with friends
READ FINE PRINT
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.