Spend a day honing your skills under the tutelage of an award-winning chef and gifted teacher. Includes five-course dinner for two.
Benefiting The James Beard Foundation
Culinary Apprenticeship with Award-Winning Chef Josh Lewin
At Juliet, Chef Joshua Lewin guides his team to excellence through the application of traditional and modern culinary technique. Sharpen your knives and stretch your legs to ready yourself for your afternoon of assisting the chefs in making final preparations for the evening meal. You'll have hands-on experience working under the guidance of Josh and his staff directly from the recipes of the restaurant, so you'll want to be sure to bring a notebook. You will have the opportunity to plate the entrees and assist in ensuring proper service for the evening. Experience first hand what it takes to turn this little Union Square restaurant into what The Boston Globe calls a "jewel box filled with surprises." Your kitchen experience will begin before service begins and continue through the first seating of the prix fixe dinner after which you'll be invited to hang up your apron and join the guests for the second seating where you will be treated to a full five-course dining experience for yourself and one additional guest.
- Apprentice with Joshua Lewin
- Assist the chefs with making the dinner meal using the restaurant's recipes
- Help the chefs through the first seating of a five-course meal, and then join the dinner guests for an unforgettable dining experience
- Dinner for you and a guest, after your afternoon of working in the kitchen
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
- Service included
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.