Chocolate Workshop Featuring Hand-Painted Chocolates, Chocolate Truffles, and Chocolate Molten Cakes
Learn how to make a series of chocolate dishes and treats from Master Chocolatier Ryan Luttrell, owner of California Chocolate Company.... more less
Discover all there is to know about chocolate preparation with Chef Ryan. From production to tempering, you will be learning all of the ins and outs of chocolate, from its history to its current popularity as a celebrated sweet. With over 20 years of experience as a chocolatier and owner of an establishment that specializes in all manner of chocolate delights, Chef Ryan expertly guides you through the preparation process in a welcoming and warm environment.
Your experience begins with creating melt-in-your-mouth chocolate truffles, followed by divine hand-painted molded chocolates. For the grand finale, indulge in a sinful chocolate molten cake. Even after the class has concluded, you will be able to delight family and friends with your own handcrafted confections again and again. Guests are welcome to bring wine and beer to enjoy during the class.
- Chocolate making class with Chef Ryan who has 20 years of experience as a chocolatier
- Hand paint chocolates
- Learn how to temper chocolate
- Make truffles and a chocolate molten cake
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works