Experience the Menlo Park Farmer's Market through the discerning eyes and exacting standards of Chef Bradley Ogden, followed by a private dinner at your home.
Benefiting Alexs Lemonade Stand
Farmers Market Tour and Dinner with Chef Bradley Ogden
The Menlo Park Farmers Market will be the setting of an informational tour by Chef Bradley Ogden. He sets his standards high and is unimpressed with anything less than supreme ingredients. Bradley will teach you and a guest the correct way to select and procure-- he chooses only what is in season and perfectly ripe. You will be introduced to his world, working and connecting with the farmers and purveyors that provide the Bay Area with the best. Once the perfect set of ingredients have been hand-picked, enjoy an exquisite dinner equiped from the masterful chef.
- Menlo Park Farmer's Market tour and dinner in your home six to ten guests
- Up to two (2) additional guests can be accommodated at an additional cost
- Cookbook included as a parting gift
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.