Hands-on Kids Culinary Class with NYC's Allergic to Salad
Book this interactive hands-on afternoon of healthy vegetarian cooking with kids. In this class, your little chefs will mix, measure, and even chop their way to cooking up some amazing culinary delights.... more less
Join Allergic to Salad chefs in these fun, hands-on, vegetarian and always nut-free, classes with recipes catered to you and your child. Together you'll explore new and exciting foods and hone your culinary skills: mix, measure and chop your way thru the menu, then put your "Adventurous Eater" hats on to explore and eat the dish created together with the day's chef. Pick your culinary desire: spanikopita, sushi, pumpkin ravioli, pizza - or something else.
Longer class times include more expansive menu and recipes. Allergic to Salad personalizes each experience. Recommended two-hour minimum. Buyer to provide sink, stove and oven access for class, ATS provides other equipment. Little Chefs will also receive Allergic to Salad aprons and swag. These classes create a platform for a lifetime of adventurous eating and purposeful life-skills. Allergic to Salad can work with most any allergy or dietary restriction. Whether your child has aspirations of top chef or cowers from carrots, let Allergic to Salad chefs cook with them. Allergic to Salad is a top provider of youth-based culinary education in NYC serving over 150 school sites and play spaces with classes for big and small kids alike — teaching kids two years old thru adult family classes.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 50 miles from 10007): $1,000
- Hands-on vegetarian kids cooking class with chefs from NYC's Allergic to Salad
- Explore new and exciting foods and hone your culinary skills including mixing, measuring, and chopping
- Pick your culinary desire: spanikopita, sushi, pumpkin ravioli, pizza, or something else
- Longer class times include more expansive menu and recipes
- Adventurous eater in-training or Top (little) Chef training
- Allergic to Salad is an allergy-aware entity so please make them aware of any unique allergies your child may have so that they can prep ahead
- You'll need to provide access to sink, stove, and oven (ATS will provide all other necessary equipment)
- Little Chefs will also receive Allergic to Salad aprons and swag
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works