Visit the set of the highly-anticipated historical Civil War drama Emperor and get behind the scenes access in this exclusive experience.
Mark Amin & Reginald Hudlin
Benefiting ACLU of Southern California
Exclusive Set Visit of Director Mark Amin’s Upcoming Film “Emperor” Starring Dayo Okeniyi
Get an exclusive look behind the scenes of Mark Amin’s directorial debut as you visit the set of the historical drama film, Emperor. Written by Mark Amin and Pat Charles and produced by Reginald Hudlin, Emperor follows the story of Shields Green during the Civil War era.
After his new owners whip his young son, Shields Green kills the perpetrators and goes on the run. Shields must outwit and out-fight veteran slave catchers and the world-class bounty hunter Catch ‘Em Luke as he flees north to freedom. With Catch ‘Em Luke in hot pursuit Shields joins John Brown’s militia to raid Harper’s Ferry. Enemy combatants who would have whipped him as a slave now take cover from his bullets. Emperor is a two-hander historical action thriller about one man’s fight to win the rights all men deserve.
While the general public will have to wait until the movie premieres in 2019, IfOnly has arranged for our members to get an early sneak peek of the highly-anticipated film. This is your chance to see all the hard work and preparation that goes into the creation of a major motion picture. Proceeds will benefit the ACLU of Southern California.
- Set visit of Mark Amin and Reginald Hudlin's upcoming film Emperor in Savannah, GA for 2 people
- To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date between June 18th, 2018 to July 23rd, 2018; flexibility in scheduling is advised
- This experience must be redeemed by July 23rd, 2018
- Background check required
- Travel and accommodations are not included
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- By placing this order or bid, you agree to all terms of this Experience, including to share your contact information with the ACLU for the purpose of receiving special offers and other communications. This is a one-time opt-in. You may opt-out of communications from the ACLU at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- Logistics may not be released until the day before the event. Details are always subject to change; any updates will be shared via email or phone on the day of the event
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
How It Works