Attend the Dancing with the Stars Season 28 Finale Taping and Meet Tom Bergeron for 2
Be there first for the shocking finale that everyone will be talking about. See it all happen up close while in the studio audience with 2 coveted tickets to the Dancing with the Stars finale.... more less
After years as the host of Dancing with the Stars, Tom Bergeron has seen it all. Now the legendary television host invites you to join him in person for the Season 28 finale. Witness the culmination of the most exciting season yet as you attend the live taping in Los Angeles. Enjoy spectacular choreography and unforgettable duets, then shake hands with the Emmy-winning host himself.
This experience includes:
- Two (2) Tickets to the Live Finale of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars on November 25, 2019 in Los Angeles
- Handshake and Photo op with host Tom Bergeron
- Two (2) Tickets to the Live Finale of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars on November 25, 2019 in Los Angeles.
- Handshake and Photo op with host Tom Bergeron.
- Personal photography during this experience is not allowed. Photo for photo op will be taken by staff.
- Exact seat location may not be determined until day of the event and may be anywhere in the venue.
- Transportation and accommodations are not included.
- All audience members must be 10 years of age or older and may be asked to provide a valid government-issued photo ID as proof; arriving without a valid I.D. may prohibit your entrance.
- Any attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All tapings of Dancing with the Stars are subject to change at any time and airing or air dates are not guaranteed.
- Meet & Greet timing is always subject to the luminaries’ schedule, soundchecks, weather, etc. There may be fluidity to the timing during the experience.
- Please note that there may be other guests present that may have purchased or won the opportunity to meet the luminary as well; as such you may be asked to line up in order to meet them.
- These tickets are not for resale by the recipient and any such attempted or actual sale or transfer will invalidate the tickets.
- Our luminaries always try to spend as much time as they can with their fans. However, in order to be sensitive to their pre-show obligations, their time may be limited to 15-90 seconds with each group.
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- By placing this order or bid, you agree to all terms of this Experience, including to share your contact information with the ACLU for the purpose of receiving special offers and other communications. This is a one-time opt-in. You may opt-out of communications from the ACLU at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance.
- Meeting timing is always subject to the luminaries’ schedule, weather, etc. and there may be fluidity to the timing during the experience.
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled only by the luminary. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Attendees must comply with the production’s rules of conduct imposed as part of the experience.
- If the winner intends to gift the tickets to a friend or family member, we ask that you also include the name and relationship of the ticket recipient with the name of the person who won the tickets.
- We have the right to invalidate tickets in the event you do not provide the name of the winner (and person to whom the tickets were gifted, if applicable) or if we believe that the tickets were resold by the winner.
- All attendees must appropriately behave and respectfully conduct themselves in adherence to any rules or parameters set forth by the donor.
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased.