Have Lunch in LA with Actor Martin Sheen, known for The West Wing, Apocalypse Now
Have lunch with President Bartlett! Celebrated Actor Martin Sheen invites you to lunch to talk movies, tv, and political activism in Los Angeles.... more less
Multiple Emmy and Golden Globe winner Martin Sheen is one of America's most celebrated, colorful, and accomplished actors. Moving flawlessly between artistic mediums, Sheen is known for his incredible acting range. On the Silver screen, Sheen has appeared in more than 65 feature films, including a starring role as Army Captain Benjamin L. Willard in Francis Ford Coppola's landmark 1979 film Apocalypse Now, which brought him global recognition.
For television audiences, Sheen is best recognized for his six-time Emmy nominated performance as President Josiah Bartlet in The West Wing. Sheen won six of his eight Golden Globe nominations as well as an ALMA Award, and two individual SAG Awards, for the White House series. He won the Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actor TV Series Drama in 2001.
Beyond his screen accomplishments, Sheen is also known for his lifelong political activism fueled by his faith.
This experience includes:
- Private 60-minute lunch with Martin Sheen in Los Angeles, CA
- To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date in 2020 based on Martin Sheen's availability; flexibility in scheduling is advised
- Auction winner covers meal and gratuities
- Private 60-minute lunch with Martin Sheen in Los Angeles, CA.
- To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date in 2020 based on Martin Sheen's availability; flexibility in scheduling is advised.
- Restaurant location to be determined; dietary restrictions will be considered.
- Winner responsible for cost of meal for the group, including tax and gratuity.
- Transportation and accommodations are not included.
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- By placing this order or bid, you agree to all terms of this Experience, including to share your contact information with the ACLU for the purpose of receiving special offers and other communications. This is a one-time opt-in. You may opt-out of communications from the ACLU at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance.
- Meeting timing is always subject to the luminaries’ schedule, weather, etc. and there may be fluidity to the timing during the experience.
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled only by the luminary. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased.
- All attendees must appropriately behave and respectfully conduct themselves in adherence to any rules or parameters set forth by the donor.
How It Works