Receive the red-carpet treatment as Cathy Buck, proprietress of the famous Cameo Cinema, takes you on a tour of this beloved St. Helena institution.
Benefiting Friends of the Cameo
Take Over the Historic Cameo Cinema: Private Movie Night with Special Treats and Sips
The Cameo Cinema is a beloved institution in St. Helena and the oldest single-screen theatre in the United States. Recently refurbished to its original glory, the intimate theater holds up to 140 filmgoers and offers the most technologically innovative projection system in the region. Pre-arrange a favorite film or see a first-run movie while sipping wine and nibbling on popcorn. Cathy Buck, the beloved proprietress of the theater, will also be available to provide a tour of the wine country landmark. This experience is perfect for corporate events, private functions and birthdays.
- Private screening for up to 140 guests during weekday mornings and early afternoons
- Weeknight screenings available for $2100; weekends available for $2700--please inquire
- Popcorn and 1 case of Merlot provided; theatre concessions open for business
- Tour led by owner Cathy Buck
- Some film selections subject to surcharge
- Private chef or additional catering may be arranged
- Perfect for corporate events, private functions and birthdays
READ FINE PRINT
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.