Act 3 Broadway Extravaganza!
Broadway Musical Theater Walking Tour
You will gain insight into the life of a Broadway actor, and learn about famous Broadway legends such as Judy Garland, Liza Minelli, Barbra Streisand, and Patti Lupone. Visit iconic locations like the George M. Cohan statue which is one of the only actor statues in the city, Shubert Alley, and Sardi’s Restaurant. Learn about the history of the Tony Awards, Broadway events including Broadway Barks, Broadway in Bryant Park, and Stars in The Alley, and visit almost all of the Broadway theaters between West 41st to West 50th Streets. This is a must do for Broadway fans.
- The origins of musical theater and the history of Broadway
- Sing famous songs and show stoppers — performed with your tour guide
- Learn about Broadway stars — both in the earthly realm and beyond
- Learn about New York City theater history from Vaudeville to today
- Shop at a Broadway souvenir store and get that "Hamilton" t-shirt you’ve been wanting
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works