Private Screening of Star Wars: "The Force Awakens" Inside the Studio Plus a Behind-the-Scenes Tour
No Jedi mind trick: Gain exclusive access to the Lucasfilm headquarters and invite your closest friends to a private screening of Star Wars: The Force Awakens in Lucasfilm's theater.... more less
Nearly 40 years since the introduction of Star Wars and six movies later, you now have the chance to witness the latest chapter of the iconic space saga. Lucasfilm has reserved the Premier Theater at their headquarters for a private screening of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, just for you and five of your friends. Lucasfilm is opening its doors to you and your friends after the release of the movie to get a behind-the-scenes look at the studio.
Take a private, behind-the-scenes tour of the legendary Lucasfilm studios while you’re there for the film screening. The facility is also home to Industrial Light & Magic, which set the standard for visual effects and, in the process, created some of the most stunning images in the history of film. Walk among blockbuster classics such as Star Wars and Indiana Jones and see their collection of movie memorabilia. This is an unbelievable opportunity for any Star Wars fan.
- Private screening of Star Wars: The Force Awakens in Lucasfilm's Premier Theater
- Private tour of Lucasfilm in San Francisco by a Lucasfilm insider
- This experience is for 6 people
- This experience is available after December 21, but must be on a date mutually agreed upon by Lucasfilm
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works