Help the Gray Foundation with a donation as they raise funds for research on Batten disease.
The Charlotte and Gwenyth Gray Foundation
Benefiting The Charlotte and Gwenyth Gray Foundation
Cure Batten Charitable Donation Fan Badge
Gordon and Kristen Gray created The Charlotte and Gwenyth Gray Foundation to Cure Batten Disease to raise the estimated $10 million necessary for medical research to save their daughters and the children of other families impacted with Batten disease.
Batten disease is a fatal, genetically inherited disorder of the nervous system that typically begins in childhood. The average lifespan for a child suffering from the disease is 6 to 12 years old. Due to its rarity, solutions for this presently incurable and fatal disease have received minimal research and funding.
Your donation helps to raise funds for the lifesaving research critical to curing Batten disease. Every dollar counts, and every moment matters.
- One Charlotte and Gwenyth Gray Foundation digital badge for use on personal Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest page
- Maximum of 12 characters for name
read fine print
- Not available for brands or businesses
- You will receive an email with your badge shortly after your purchase is completed
- Due to an internal screening process, your badge will be issued within 48 hours
- Due to the custom nature of this product, we do not accept returns or refunds