Benefiting Alexs Lemonade Stand
4-Week LIFETIME Improv Class in Pasadena with Award-Winning Coach
You'll pay once, attend for LIFE! That's right, you don't have to pay to repeat this class. You will be in a comfortable and supporting environment, suitable for people who have never been onstage before. Beginning students find this work easier than they thought and advanced students find The Improv Trick approach fresh and inspirational.
This class is the foundation of the Improv Trick program. Fittingly, this core class was created by our founder Bill Chott (Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place, The Ringer, SNL, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia). Bill has performed and taught internationally for Second City, iO (formerly Improv Olympic), and Upright Citizen's Brigade.
Bill Chott still serves as instructor for "The Lifetime Class" as his schedule permits. Students completing this class will get to perform in a Student Showcase for their family and friends!
- A two hour workshop with interactive exercises, and games designed to help you improve your improv skills
- Practice thinking outside the box
- Great for public speakers, actors, performers, and anyone looking to have fun
- Great event for team building for corporations, families, etc. as it helps develop listening skills and fosters creativity
- Thinking on your feet, reacting quickly, and talking in front of a group helps you gain confidence
- Laugh with new friends, or enjoy the workshop with old friends
read fine print