Broadway Musical Theatre Walking Tour Extravaganza Act 3
Visit iconic locations like the George M. Cohan Statue, one of the only actor statues in the city, Shubert Alley, and Sardi’s Restaurant. Learn about the history of the Tony Awards, Broadway Events such as Broadway Barks, Broadway in Bryant Park, Stars in The Alley, and visit almost all the Broadway Theaters between West 41st to West 50th Streets. This is a must for Broadway fans.
- Learn the origins of musical theatre and the history of Broadway
- Gossip about the Broadway stars both in the earthly realm and beyond
- Step into the spotlight on the tour and get a chance to be a Broadway star by singing famous show stoppers with your tour guide
- The origins of musical theatre and the history of Broadway
- Famous songs and show stoppers performed with your tour guide
- Learn about New York City Theatre from Vaudeville to today
- Shop at a Broadway Souvenir store and get that Hamilton t-shirt you’ve been wanting
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works