Learn improv in a class for beginners or experienced improvisers looking to learn a few new "tricks." Taught by award-winning coach Bill Chott of The Ringer, and Disney's Wizards of Waverly place.
Benefiting Alex's Lemonade Stand
Sample Improv Class in Pasadena
You can learn improv in a safe and comfortable environment, suitable for beginners as well as experienced improvisers looking to learn a few new "tricks." The class is taught by Bill Chott who was recently voted the best improv coach in America. If you like this sample class, you can register for a four-week class that you can take over and over again, The Lifetime Class.
- A two hour workshop with interactive exercises, and games designed to help you improve your improv skills
- Practice thinking outside the box
- Great for public speakers, actors, performers, and anyone looking to have fun
- Great event for team building for corporations, families, etc. as it helps develop listening skills and fosters creativity
- Thinking on your feet, reacting quickly, and talking in front of a group helps you gain confidence
read fine print