Come face to face with one of the 20th century’s most respected session musicians when you join him for dinner in Los Angeles.
Van Dyke Parks
Benefiting ACLU of Southern California
Dinner for 2 with Legendary Music Producer Van Dyke Parks in Los Angeles
IfOnly invites you to lunch with Van Dyke Parks, pop music’s hidden genius and the man behind classic hits from The Byrds to Sonny & Cher to U2. Join the “Bare Necessities” arranger and his wife for a meal in Los Angeles. You and a guest will sit down with the accomplished musician (and famously sardonic critic of the music industry) to hear his behind-the-music stories working with Frank Sinatra, The Beach Boys, and more. Proceeds will benefit the ACLU of Southern California.
- Dinner for 2 with Van Dyke Parks and his wife Sally in Los Angeles, California
- Photo opportunity with Van Dyke Parks
- Dinner duration will be approximately 1 hour
- To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date in 2018, flexibility in scheduling is advised
- Restaurant location is Musso & Frank Grill, located in Los Angeles, California
- Winner is responsible for cost of dinner for the group, including tax and gratuity
- This experience must be redeemed within 1 year of the auction closing date
- Background check required
- Transportation and accommodations are not included
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- By placing this order or bid, you agree to all terms of this Experience, including to share your contact information with the ACLU for the purpose of receiving special offers and other communications. This is a one-time opt-in. You may opt-out of communications from the ACLU at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- Meet & greet timing is always subject to the luminaries’ schedule, soundchecks, weather, etc. and there may be fluidity to the timing during the experience
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.