Be transported to 19th century Paris at Raymond Vineyards for an evening with one of the world’s most famed singers, songwriters, and performers John Legend.
John Legend & Raymond Vineyards
Benefiting Napa and Sonoma Relief
A Legendary Evening in Le Cabaret
Bienvenue to what can only be described as a Legendary Evening in the tantalizing, seductive and fabulous Le Cabaret! Grammy, Golden Globe and Oscar Winner John Legend will indulge your senses in a romantic, scintillating performance in Raymond Vineyard’s newest setting – the inimitable, enticing and indulgent Le Cabaret. A small setting designed with Mr. Legend’s captivating lyrics and resonant rhythms in mind, Le Cabaret will transport you to 19th century Paris and the celebration of music, performance, food and wine where the music plays and the entertainers dance, the conversation is punctuated by bursts of spontaneous laughter and the wine flows from bottle, to glass, to lips. The only departure from the French inspired setting is the imitable Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay lined up for your tasting enjoyment.
The melody of Napa Valley’s scenic splendor, exceptional wines and culinary artistry will be played for a small group, savory note by savory note, with dinner expressing Napa Valley’s seasonal bounty, created by famed Chef Victor Scargle and paired with hand-selected wines from Raymond and John Legend.
Exclusive large formats of Legend Vineyard Exclusive Napa Valley wine bottled solely for you in signed, etched bottles will only be available for this once-in-a-lifetime evening and will keep the memory of the night alive in your memory for years to come.
- Two seats at a dinner performance for 30 couples by nine-time Grammy Award-winner, Golden Globe-winner and Oscar Winner John Legend on Friday May 4th, 2018
- An intimate dinner in the seductive and fabulous Le Cabaret at Raymond Vineyards hosted by Raymond Proprietor Jean-Charles Boisset with culinary by renowned Chef Victor Scargle
- Etched, signed magnum of LVE Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon by John Legend and Raymond Vineyards for the winning couple
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased