Edit your closet and update your wardrobe so you're ready for professional, personal and dating events. Shea will educate you on color and fit.
Benefiting Girls Inc.
Closet Edit with a Personal Stylist
Shea offers her specialty services to both men and women, and even families. Whether you need to redefine your style after a big life change, to look your best for a photo shoot or special event, or want to polish your look for an upcoming job interview, Shea English Style will have you covered.
The closet edit experience will begin with a visit to the client's home to go through their entire wardrobe piece by piece. Help will be given on which items should be kept, donated, consigned or altered.
From the clothes that work, Shea will help you with a collection of looks based on specific needs and occasions. Photos will be taken from the neck down in front of a white background, and will be uploaded to a portal where the client can easily view and sort through them to find the perfect results.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 60 miles from 94133): US$250
- Shea will visit your home and go though your entire wardrobe piece by piece
- Create a collection of looks based on specific needs and occasions
- Photos will be taken from the neck down in front of a white background
- Photos will be made available for you to view and sort to find the perfect style
- You'll receive photos of your looks and an edited closet with styles that flatter and fit
- Help will be given on which items will be kept, donated, consigned or altered
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.