Benefiting Girls Inc.
Closet Refresh and Jewelry Styling with Personal Stylist and Blogger Sasha Maksutenko
Taking into consideration your body type, lifestyle, and personality, Sasha Maksutenko will guide you to make the best of your assets. Each session is tailored to you and begins with a 15 min phone consultation and personal style questionnaire. During the closet audit, Sasha determines what stays, what goes, and what to tailor. Trends, best cuts, and fabrics are discussed. Essential items are recommended to fill in what’s missing.
At the completion of the audit, stylish looks will be created from your current wardrobe, including jewelry. A selection of fashion jewelry will be presented to demonstrate how it will add extra mileage to your overall wardrobe. Pictures of looks will be taken during the session and you will receive a list of recommended items.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- A closet refresh with personal stylist and blogger Sasha Maksutenko in San Francisco and the Bay Area
- During the closet audit, Sasha will determine what stays, what goes, and what to tailor
- Taking into consideration your body type, lifestyle, and personality, Sasha will guide you in buidling a versatile wardrobe
- A selection of fashion jewelry from Sasha Maks Vintage will be presented to demonstrate how it will add extra mileage to your wardrobe
- Once the audit is complete, stylish looks will be created from your current wardrobe, including jewelry
- Pictures of looks will be taken during the session and you will receive a list of recommended items after the appointment
- At the end of the session you will have a myriad of complete, versatile looks
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.