Incorporating portraits and environment shots, Lauri Levenfeld will produce a professional photoshoot to elevate your brand and company.
Benefiting Girls Inc.
Fashion Lifestyle Shoot with Magazine and Celebrity Photographer
Filmmaker turned portrait photographer Lauri Levenfeld has an extraordinary talent of creating images that connect authentically with her subjects. Over her career, she’s taken photos of Hillary Clinton, Robert Redford, Donna Karan, Zanna Rassi Roberts, Mark Zuckerberg, and Nigella Lawson. And, she will put those skills to work for you in a session that will have you looking and feeling your best and most authentic.
Prior to the photography session, Lauri will discuss venue and styling choices that reflect your personality and brand. On the day of the session, a team of professional hair and makeup experts will have you ready for your closeup. This session will result in a library of high-res images to use and promote on your website and your social channels. Be it for businesses that are both established or up and coming, this experience gives you a powerful way to connect with new clients. A portion of this experience will benefit Girls Inc.
- 4-hour portrait session with photographer Lauri Levenfeld
- Professional hair and makeup
- Pre-shoot consultation to discuss wardrobe, venue, and direction
- High-res image library for your business
- Images must include proper Lauri Levenfeld and The Project for Women photo credit
- This experience is available in San Francisco
- This experience is also available in Los Angeles and New York City at an additional charge
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.