Whether you’re refreshing your look or want to join fashion’s avant-garde, fashion editor Emily Holt will teach you how to analyze the runway for next season’s trends (and how to wear them).
Find Out Next Season’s Looks Now: A Trend Forecast and Personalized Consultation by a Vogue Alum
What’s going to be the new black next season? Talk to Emily Holt. Having cut her teeth at glossies like Vogue, W, and Women's Wear Daily, Emily will share her sharp eye for trends (plus over a decade's worth of fashion knowledge) with you and your friends. Pick the venue and she will meet you with a customized trend report that covers popular color stories and runway looks. But she won't just leave you with her most-pinned looks, she will also discuss each trend in detail — from its history to the designers who do it best — and answer any questions you have about how to wear it. Learn how to mix so-now Victorian lace and 80s-influenced pieces. Hear about fall's soft spot for head-to-toe velvet and the trick to working a floor-dusting coat (hint: towering heels). You will walk away with a lesson in fashion history, modern uniforms, and while there won’t be a quiz, you’ll be ready to put your looks to use all season.
- Personal style consultation, trend forecast, and fashion history lesson by Emily Holt at a venue of your choice in San Francisco
- This experience is approximately two hours
- This experience is for a minimum of 6 guests and up to 15 guests
For parties larger than 15 guests, please contact the IfOnly concierge at email@example.com or (415) 376-4640
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works