Turn your walls into an elegant runway with a fashion illustration from New York-based artist Brooke Hagel.
Benefiting Hilarity for Charity
“Bethany”: Fashion Illustration by Artist Brooke Hagel
Brooke Hagel revives the lost art of fashion illustration depicting a glamorous girl in a voluminous, palm-printed skirt. The tropical pattern was intricately rendered in gouache paint and fine pen. Brooke captures the mood of the model's evocative gesture and confident pose.
Drawn by celebrated illustrator Brooke Hagel, a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology, this limited-edition print is inspired by Brooke’s deep knowledge of design which she first gleaned in the wardrobe department of HBO’s “Sex and the City.” She then honed her craft in the design studio of Cynthia Rowley. Today she is in demand at New York Fashion Week where she live-sketches the latest runway looks. Her illustrations are often requested by fashion magazines such as Vogue and InStyle and she has amassed a client roster of established brands including GAP, Samsung, and Clinique.
Allow 2-3 weeks to ship
Only shippable to addresses in AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY
- Museum-quality print by Brooke Hagel exclusive to IfOnly
- Printed with archival, eco-friendly latex ink on acid-free paper
- Select from three options:
- Small framed print: 11” x 13”
- Large framed print: 17” x 20”
- Unframed print: 22” x 26”
- Printed and framed in Austin, TX
- Due to the unique nature of this offering, this item is a final sale.
read fine print