Poised in a pale pink gown, Brooke Hagel's illustration of a simple yet stunning bride will add chic to any home.
Benefiting Hilarity for Charity
“Gwen”: Fashion Illustration by Artist Brooke Hagel
From the hair to the pose to the volume of the gown, “Gwen” pays homage to the lost art of fashion illustration. Before photography, fashion designers relied on illustrators to communicate their vision. In Brooke’s expert hand, fashion’s love of the dramatic is put into sharp focus in this beautiful bridal illustration.
Drawn by celebrated illustrator Brooke Hagel, a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology, this limited-edition print is inspired by Brooke’s deep knowledge of design. She began her career interning at the design studio of Cynthia Rowley. Today she is in demand at New York Fashion Week where she live-sketches the latest runway looks. Her illustrations are often requested by fashion magazines such as Vogue and InStyle and she has amassed a client roster of established brands including Gap, Samsung, and Clinique.
Allow 2-3 weeks to ship
Only shippable to addresses in AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY
- Museum-quality print by Brooke Hagel exclusive to IfOnly
- Printed with archival, eco-friendly latex ink on acid-free paper
- Select from three options:
- Small framed print: 11” x 13”
- Large framed print: 17” x 20”
- Unframed print: 22” x 26”
- Printed and framed in Austin, TX
- Due to the unique nature of this offering, this item is a final sale.
read fine print