Fashion enthusiasts attracted to its power to seduce and transform the wearer will love this drawing by an in-demand Vogue fashion illustrator.
Benefiting Hilarity for Charity
“Miriam” Fashion Illustration by Brooke Hagel
A serine sitting pose and a voluminous straw hat add glamorous intrigue to this illustration by an artist whose most frequent repeat client is Vogue magazine. The white suit, reminiscent of ‘70s icon Bianca Jagger power suiting, is a masterful use of line and negative space.
Drawn by celebrated illustrator Brooke Hagel, a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology, this limited-edition print is inspired by Brooke’s deep knowledge of design. She began her career interning at the design studio of Cynthia Rowley. Today she is in demand at New York Fashion Week where she live-sketches the latest runway looks. Her illustrations are often requested by fashion magazines such as Vogue and InStyle and she has amassed a client roster of established brands including GAP, Samsung, and Clinique.
Allow 2-3 weeks to ship
Only shippable to addresses in AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY
- Museum-quality print by Brooke Hagel exclusive to IfOnly
- Printed with archival, eco-friendly latex ink on acid-free paper
- Select from three options:
- Small framed print: 12” x 13”
- Large framed print: 18” x 20”
- Unframed print: 23” x 26”
- Printed and framed in Austin, TX
- Due to the unique nature of this offering, this item is a final sale.
read fine print