In need of a fresh start? Take personal styling to a whole new level with fashion designer Chloée OHayon-Crosby. Out with the old, in with the new — a new look means a new you.
Benefiting Girls Inc.
Full-Service Fashion Consult with Fashion Designer Chloée OHayon-Crosby
Join Chloée for a two-day personalized fashion consultation. This two-day experience includes personal shopping and a closet cleanse. Chloée has done personal shopping for clients looking to buy a whole new wardrobe, as well as those preparing for an event like a wedding or gala. After personally consulting with you, she'll go out shopping, being sure to stay true to your personal style in her selections.
With your lifestyle and personal taste in mind, Chloée will begin the closet cleanse portion of this experience. She will redesign and reorganize your closet so that it is impossible for you to walk out of it in an unflattering outfit. She'll get a feel for a day in your life, and, considering your skin tone and body type, will choose the items that stay and the items that go.
To top off this experience Chloée will help you with that piece that is in your closet that you never wear, yet you keep holding on to. She will reinvent that piece into a one-of-kind piece that you'll love showing off. With a decade as an experienced designer, Chloée will transform that piece into something you never expected. Two pieces are included in this package.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 300 miles from 90027): US$1,000
- Join fashion designer Chloée for a two-day full-service fashion consult that includes personal shopping, a style edit, and a closet cleanse
- Chloée will also take two pieces of your choosing already in your closet and transform them into one-of-a-kind pieces
- Includes a maximum of nine hours of services split over two consecutive days
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works