Mother's Day Curated Shopping and Styling Session at Urban Zen store in NYC
Give mom an updated look she'll love with a highly personalized shopping session and a tour of Urban Zen’s boutique.... more less
Align mom's wellness goals with her wardrobe. In this experience, join Urban Zen's lead stylist Vivian Chu at Donna Karan's Urban Zen boutique for an exclusive styling-meets-shopping session. Vivian will make mom feel at home with a tour, an introduction to the latest collection, and an elegant spread of healthy bites from nearby restaurant The Elk.
Then, Vivian will ask your mom to share her aesthetic and wardrobe needs. Together, they'll identify the gaps in her closet, and fill those voids with Donna’s urban-minimalist staples. Your mom will also receive a bonus $250 credit toward any purchase of $1,000 or more. By the afternoon’s end, your mom will leave with inspiration, a new appreciation for design, and perennial pieces that will give her a closet that works as hard as she does.
- Personal styling experience at Urban Zen with lead stylist Vivian Chu
- $250 credit toward a purchase of $1,000 or more
- Choice of location in either Manhattan's West Village or Long Island's Manhasset
- This experience includes a catered meal from Sam Talbot’s The Elk
- Signed copy of Donna Karan’s My Journey
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works