The Make A Gift Workshop is a perfect experience to create something you have designed in your head but don't know how to manufacture. Unleash your jewelry genius with Mabel.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Design and Create a Jewelry Gift Workshop
You want a gift for a special occasion, a wedding, a bat mitzvah or the departure of a treasured friend. It has to be unique, and it would be so nec plus ultra if you could only make it yourself. Step into Mabel Chong's Presidio Heights atelier for an evening of creativity and inspiration, and design a gift that will be handed down to future generations. Work with Mabel to design a necklace, bracelet or earring set, using gold, silver, pearls and gemstones, guided by the caring and artful hands of the designer herself. Design it in a night, and Mabel will finish it for you for pickup later that week. Price covers a two-hour consultation with Mabel and includes a twenty-five percent discount on the retail value of materials and labor involved in production.
- Design a gift that will be handed down to future generations
- Unleash your jewelry genius with Mabel
- Twenty-five percent discount on the retail value of materials and labor involved in production
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works