Benefiting Girls Inc.
Create a Handmade Hat with a Private Instruction by Master Milliner, Jenny Pfanenstiel
The two-day workshop includes three hours the first day, and the second day takes four hours. These hours need to be completed during shop hours 12-5 pm.
- Learn to make a hat from scratch in this workshop that includes private instruction by Master Milliner, Jenny Pfanenstiel
- Leave with a completed hat you made
- Receive a signed copy of Jenny's book, The Making of a Milliner
- The two-day workshop includes three hours the first day, and the second day takes four hours that can be completed during the shop hours of 12-5
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- All Millinery materials are provided
- Attendees to bring embellishments, a sewing kit that includes needles, thread, pins, scissors, thimble, elastic, hammer, nails, tacks, pliers, variety of thread colors and a spray bottle for water and a towel.
- Please note, due to preparing materials for each student ahead of time, there are no refunds. If an emergency shall arise, I am more than happy to reschedule with you.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.